Please visit the “About the Artist” page to learn about my creative process and why I’m so proud to be a nationally Certified Professional Photographer!
The portrait creation fee is $225 plus sales tax and, along with a signed portrait session contract, is due upon booking to reserve your session date and time. The portrait creation fee includes:
- the time, talent and creative eye of the photographic artist, Erin Cole, CPP
- the initial in-home pre-portrait consultation
- the portrait session on location or in a studio setting for up to four family members (an additional $25 is added for each extra person).
- the professional post-processing and editing required to create amazing digital proofs viewable at the exclusive image viewing and ordering session
- a $50 print credit to be used at the ordering session
- one CD of your favorite images in low resolution and watermarked for web sharing only, after the ordering session is complete
Prints, wall portrait art (such as classic canvas, gallery wraps, print wraps and metal prints) and specialty, custom-designed display pieces, cards and albums are sold separately. Individual high-resolution digital files are also available for $39 each. Gift prints (8×10 or smaller) begin at $39. All products include basic retouching and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clients typically invest $500 or more on professional portrait art display options, and are often “wowed” by seeing their finished portraits (one of Erin’s favorite parts!).
Erin loves photographing weddings … being chosen to capture such a joyous day is a privilege she does not take lightly and is honored to serve the families with her professionalism, technical expertise and fun people skills! Treasure Photography’s wedding packages start at $1990 for full wedding day coverage. All packages include a DVD with the professionally edited high resolution digital negatives. All wedding photos can also be uploaded to Treasure Photography’s online gallery so they can be shared with family and friends and the option to order gorgeous professional prints is also available. Engagement and bridal portrait sessions require the same investment as a portrait session. Please contact Erin for more wedding package information.